Stillman School Declaration of Values
These are the values of the Stillman School community. They are important because they help us create a comfortable and productive learning environment and remind us to treat each other with respect, compassion, and understanding.
Love of Learning
- We are excited about new ideas.
- We are curious and enthusiastic learners.
- We try our best.
- We think about the feelings of other people.
- We are kind, polite, and friendly.
- We listen and follow directions.
- We take care of ourselves and others.
- We take care of our school and environment.
- We understand that each person is special and important.
- We appreciate and learn from other people’s ideas and opinions.
- We make a difference by participating in school activities, community efforts and world concerns.
- We tell the truth.
- We take responsibility for our words and actions.