Monday, October 17th – Theme: “Red Ribbon Day”
Students will receive a red ribbon sticker as they arrive to school.
Let’s show how Stillman students support a safe and bully free
Tuesday, October 18th - Theme: “Together Everyone Achieves More”
Students are encouraged to wear their favorite team shirt/jersey
to show that we can “Team up” together against violence.
Wednesday, October 19th - Theme: “Unity Day”
Students are encouraged to wear ORANGE to share our message of support, hope, and unity and that we stand by each other as a community.
Thursday, October 20th - Theme: “No drama pajama day”
Students are encouraged to wear pajamas to school to show that Stillman students are relaxed and do not stand for violence.
Friday, October 21st - Theme: “Stillman Pride”
Students are encouraged to wear our Stillman colors and/or their favorite Stillman School gear. Let’s unite and show how proud we are to be a part of the Stillman family!
To reach us please dial 201-816-7710
The following menu options will guide you to direct lines.
Press 1 for the Main office
Press 2 for Nurse Hess
Press 3 for Mrs. Stark, Guidance
Press 4 for Ms. Sutton, CST, Psychologist
Stillman School Declaration of Values
These are the values of the Stillman School community. They are important because they help us create a comfortable and productive learning environment and remind us to treat each other with respect, compassion, and understanding.
Love of Learning
- We are excited about new ideas.
- We are curious and enthusiastic learners.
- We try our best.
- We think about the feelings of other people.
- We are kind, polite, and friendly.
- We listen and follow directions.
- We take care of ourselves and others.
- We take care of our school and environment.
- We understand that each person is special and important.
- We appreciate and learn from other people’s ideas and opinions.
- We make a difference by participating in school activities, community efforts and world concerns.
- We tell the truth.
- We take responsibility for our words and actions.